2. Accept responsibility for their world and current situation.
4. Commit to unconscious competency. We call it mastery.
5. Have personal integrity. It's about being congruent.
6. Master our internal dialogue.
7. Have passion and empathy. Demand respect and have compassion for people. It's about doing what's right. We are dealing with people who have been wounded economically and psychologically, and we have to be ready for them.
8. Commit to lifelong learning and personal development.
9. Life balance and personal renewals.